- Guitar Wiring Upgrade Kits
- Guitar Parts & Accessories
- Quantity Lots & Sets
We call this wiring kit "The Best" for a reason. Containing only the best parts we can offer in a wiring kit combined with rare New Old Stock Sprague Vitamin Q Paper in Oil capacitors. You'll definitely be able to hear what you paid for.
2X Custom Spec. 525K Audio Tone Pots - Part #450S525KXL - These are also CTS 450G series pots made specifically for guitars
Please read the following before you order:
1. As a general rule post-1977 production Les Paul's, excluding historic reissue, SG's, use long shaft pots. If you are uncertain whether your guitar uses short (3/8") or long (3/4") shaft pots, please double check before you order.
2. All parts in this kit use American not metric sizing. If you own an imported guitar (e.g. Japan, China, Mexico, etc.) the pots, switch and jack in this kit will not fit your guitar without enlarging the openings to 3/8" diameter, 1/2" for toggle switch.
3. The switchcraft toggle switch comes with a flat nut, depending on the thickness of the body of the guitar (this includes most Les Paul's), you may need the "vintage-style" deep nut, which is also included in this kit to mount the switch properly.
4. To avoid returns on this item please read 1, 2 & 3 again.
5. To avoid damaging a pot, please pinch the tip before fitting a knob. Forcing a knob on or off can damage the pot. If you have questions, please feel free to ask before you buy